My Second Hand..LOL..  

Posted by Bart Persie in




2245,Monday,December 1st 2008.
Today is just an ordinary day, same as my other days on this holiday.
Felt so bored till i could feel the air is no longer provide me with the ordinary oxygen..
But i can say that this day is half great and the other is not..
As always..I wake up at 6am to perform my subuh prayer and i fall asleep on the dot after i finish my prayer..i will wake up at 12 noon as usual..
Today i could say that i'm so lucky..nobody disturb my sleep..lol..
At 12 noon..wah..i can feel my body is so energetic..
But unlucky me..i cannot do most of my plan which had been planned yesterday..
I already planned to renew my Identity Card(My Card).Then i want to upgrade my Maybank card so i can use debit card as well..After that i've plan to go visiting the mall.. And lastly i've planned to jog or having some training so that i can gain my fitness level..But it's all just a plan..I'm not done with any of them..:(
Gosh..Am i a real looser in my life..?Only Allah know it all..I'm just His tiny little slayer who still searching for the truth of himself..
In the end of the day..,as my lullaby i will hear the songs from my laptop to make me feel sleepy..
But most of the songs remind me of my memories..Ya..there are so much painful memories and not to forget bout the happy momments..
Guys..I will always remember our mommentos..till the end of my breath shall i..
Girls..even you all always make my life up side down..but there are some who always make up my day and try their best to make a smile on my face even it is a fakie one..Thanks..

This entry was posted on Monday, December 1, 2008 at Monday, December 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

wah...
gambar aku edit... mane ko dapat...

December 2, 2008 at 2:09 AM

haha..from ur ms or fs..lupe da..lol..
aku ske plak pic nie..hehe..jgn mare..

December 6, 2008 at 2:31 AM

Post a Comment