I cant wait tomorrow come..  

Posted by Bart Persie in ,

Tomorrow i will start a new chapter of my life..
A new semester..
with a new car..
a new hope..
a new environment...

But being a 4th semester degree student always shaking out my legs..
Oh i'm a bit nervous actually.. This is a critical semester.. with two killer subjects waiting to slaughting me.. It will be vital.
And in this semester also I will be apart from A.. A is moved out to another place.. Erm.. I guess there is no more dinner together after this.. hurm.. Hope u will be comfortable there..
I always pray for ur success and ur happiness even when u r not with me..
And i do will miss u.. but i'm so afraid to tell u.. Cz u did mad at me once bcz of that..
But what i know is i really miss ur beautiful smile and ur adorable laugh.. :)
For Nely, Be a good junior ye.. Hope u wont do the same mistake as mine..
To chai, kimi,n all their brotherhood.. We will do our best to score this sem.. No more bad result.. N goodluck for urs Dynamics...:D
And last but not least..
To my big bro.. Welcome home.. Its been awhile i didnt meet u..
I just cant wait for tommorow come..

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 4, 2009 at Saturday, July 04, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

cant wait gak nih!!!
nak merase tumpang keter baru!!!
wuahaha!!!

sebot junior 2 slow2 skit.... hihihihi

July 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Anonymous  

kereta baru??
waa~~wut car???
neways bile nk jmpe??
klu xjmpe i xbg invitation card to my bro's wed!!!

July 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM

My top priority now is kancil new model 2003 which is twin cam injection engine..Auto..:P
Oh.. I really2 want that car..huhu..

July 5, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Post a Comment