50 days to go..  

Posted by Bart Persie in




When we talk about new year, most of us will think about countdown, celebration, their new year hope and whatsoever..

It is crawling inside my mind too.. haha!
Oh i just cant wait for 2010 to begin soon..
Lots of plan to be made and to be done.

One thats for sure is i want to stay focus on my study. yea..
And hopefully next year also will mature me a bit more than this year.
I want to achieve every single thing that i wanted..
Just like when i'm a young boy a long time ago..
when i used to work harder each passing days to fulfill my needs..

Another thing is i want to start a new life..
Begin a new chapter of my life..
a life without an alibi..
a life without a backstabber..
a life without a coherent..
a life without a doubt
and a life without any disturbance at all.

Cuz I wanna be what i wanna be.
I am Bart.


Till then,
-Bart87

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 at Thursday, November 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

bad!! :)

smoga tcapai segala keinginan awk tu k... doakn awk bjaya nnt...

amin... ;)

November 15, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Post a Comment