Where is the love?  

Posted by Bart Persie in

Did you guys ever thought what is actually mean by love?
Oh..for me it is undescribable. It is a phenomenon which will happened to everyone.
Nobody can escape from it. Some people do feel it in an early age and the others on their later stages.
Almost a complete year i try to convince myself that love is a bad thing and it always bring disasters to some hearts. Even on last week Valentine's day, i keep on saying to myself that i never celebrate it before and i shouldn't celebrate the V-day because of many negative factors. But the truth is i just lied to myself and make me feel better. Duhh.. It really sound like a looser.

Like myself, i do felt that way too before. My heart was broken twice and it is so fragile now. That is why i try my best not to get involve with it. But the result is always the same. 'Bart..You cannot lie to yourself that you really need someone to love and to be loved'.

For those who had been on the same boat as mine, you guys might know what did i feel.. Sad, alone, aware and in the same time keeping some hope.
Oh..I don't know what happen to me lately..I've become so coward and keep on hiding my feeling. Did this happen to you guys aswell? I've got this feeling before but it was a long time ago and i managed to overcome with it. But now i don't know what should i do..Do i have to keep on hiding my feeling forever till i will regret someday? Or do i have to try to face the truth that i will never be a gentleman who proudly say 'I love you' to the girl that i like?
Oh God.. Did my romantic days already over??

But last night i dream of a girl. She came to me and whisper to me that she was sorry because keep me waiting and she admit that she really loves me. Oh.. I really dont want to wake up this morning. My handphone wake me up for subuh prayer.. :'(

When i think it back about my dream last night..Is there any girl out there that can accept me?Is there any girl that still can tell a guy that she likes that guy first?Is there any girl that will try her best to win my heart(Oh..i really2 missed my schooling days..Girls do fight for a guy's heart..:P)?
If there is a girl who will do anything for me, i really do loves her so much and will be hers' forever. No joke. I will make her to be my wife someday(when the time is right for sure..;) )

But..where is the love???

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at Wednesday, February 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Is there any girl out there that can accept me?Is there any girl that still can tell a guy that she likes that guy first?Is there any girl that will try her best to win my heart.
If there is a girl will do anything for me, i really do loves her so much and will be hers' forever. No joke. I will make her to be my wife someday(when the time is right for sure..;) )

ko btol2 mencari la, sedangkan aku bertentangan ngan ko... malas nak cari bek aku tunggu jew... hahahaha...

bes r bace ceter ko... jgn ko over tekanan jiwa dah la... berkat doa dan usaha perempuan dlm mimpi ko 2 dtg menjelma...

February 19, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Haha..thanks..
beut xde la mencari..just wondering where is she now..:P

February 19, 2009 at 8:10 AM
Anonymous  

i tried telling dis one guy dat i like him first..tp x directly la..
tp menurut org2 d sekeliling,bnd tu sgt obvious..
tpkn...die cam xphm or buat2 x phm..ntahla..
but all im trying to say is dat it ain't easy to confess to a guy dat u lyk or love them..nk2 klo org tu ble thn bengap wen it comes to this matter..haish! ><

February 22, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Post a Comment